All parents/guardians will be expected to monitor their students’ lunch account balances and maintain a positive balance for each account.
To monitor funds:
- Go to eFunds for Bessemer Academy. Make sure the page says “Bessemer Academy” in the top right corner.
- Click fund lunch.
- Click create an account and follow the prompts on the screen to create a username and password.
- Once you login, click add students.
- Type in your student’s last name and FACTS ID number. Repeat this process for additional students as needed.
If you would like to use eFunds to electronically fund your lunch payments (preferred):
- While still on the eFunds website, click Payment settings and follow the prompts to add a credit card.
- Note: Credit card payments are charged a convenience fee of $2.65 per $100 at a time. This means any amount from $1-100 will have an additional $2.65; any amount $101-200 will have $5.30; etc.
- Under the payment settings menu, you can also click manage recurring payments, which gives the option to add funds on a set schedule.
- You can also activate low meal balance settings, which can configure an email sent when a balance is low or an automated payment can be set up.
No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system.
Other payment options:
- Cash or check payments may be turned in at the main office or bookkeeper (lunchroom staff cannot accept payments). Preschool and Elementary money can be sent in the student’s communication folder in a labeled envelope.
- Bookkeeping can run credit/debit cards if total payment is $100 or more.