Parents and guardians,
You will need to enroll in the Family Portal to view your students’ grades, attendance, homework, and other school information. You must also have a cell number to receive SchoolCasts (now called BAMessage). You will be able to update your own information and information about your child within the system.
- Go to FACTS Family Portal.
- Make sure the district code says “BA-AL,” but do not type in an username and password yet.
- At the bottom, click create new family portal account
- Type your email address and click create account. This will only work if we have your email address on file. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your family portal login. This link is active 6 hours.
- If you receive a message that says “The email address could not be found in the system,” we may not have the correct email on file, or we may not have one at all. Please fill out this “Information Update” form and try again in 48 hours.
- If you receive a different error message, or if you cannot log in after 48 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you follow the link from your email, you will create a username and password. The password must be 6 digits and contain both letters and numbers.
- Click save user name and/or password. A message will display at the top that says “successfully updated.”
- After creating and saving your username and password, you can log in to FACTS through the “Check Grades” icon on our website home page.