Dear current and former Bessemer Academy Rebels and their families,
This is a very special Homecoming indeed, so a very warm welcome is being extended to you! Come be a part of the festivities on Thursday, Oct. 29- kickoff at 7 pm. Adults $7, students $5.
- Senior Night: We will be recognizing our senior football players & cheerleaders at 6:45.
- Band Debut: Our *NEW* band has only been formed this year, but they are ready to play for us for the first time on Homecoming night! They will be in the stands entertaining us and playing fight songs.
- Homecoming: The court will be announced during halftime, and our princesses and queen will be crowned.
- ALL ALUMNI: We are asking you to come and sign a beam on our new classroom building that is being constructed. Even though you have graduated, you played a role in forming the foundation of this school that our current students can now rely on. We want you to be a part of this special night by literally becoming a part of the foundation of our new building- leave your legacy on the support beams by writing your name, graduating class, and perhaps a memory, bible verse, or quote.
- Special recognition: Alumni will be recognized by receiving a special ribbon to wear on Homecoming night.
Remember this line from our alma mater…”The Academy is home to me, and it will forever be….”
So come home this Homecoming….Come out and support your school. Spread the word, and share this post. Go Rebels!